Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ham Bone Refrigerator Soup Recipe

Quick meals are what I am all about lately. That and not wasting all the fresh vegetables that I convince myself to buy and never do anything with. I came up with this recipe to keep the fresh veges from going bad in my fridge. So this is what I ended up with:

Ham Bone
Baby Carrots, diced
Half an Onion, diced
10 Golden Potatoes, halved 
10ish grape tomatoes
2 Red Sweet Peppers
1 Orange Sweet Pepper
1 Can Creamed Corn
2 tbsp rosemary
2 tbsp thyme
1 tbsp white pepper
1 tsp of garlic 
4 tsp of Better than Bouillon 
4 cups of water

First chop the peppers, carrots and onions with the Slap Chop (which I love!).  Cut the potatoes in half. 

Then (wait for it... This is the hard part...) put all of it in a crockpot and stir.  After 8 hours on high, you get deliciousness.


Ta da!!

No comments:

Post a Comment